Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illuminate Eternal
-Full of Magic and Moonlight, I run,
-I howl, with the wolves and the creatures
-Who follow our Mother Moon.

~Join or Register today
~Illuminate Eternal
Illuminate Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminate Eternal

Beauty surounds the night as the full moon shines down. Filtered through the trees light dances around us. Throughout this eternal night, and never ending moonlight. Our hearts beat together, as one.

The new moon, of no importance lingers behind as the yellow sun glares and is gone beyond the sea's edge; earth smokes blue; the new moon, in cool height above the blushes, brings a fresh fragrance of heaven to our senses.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preset request for Diesel (can't do it myself due to the glow code)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diesel IELF

Yeah, doesn't turn out right when I try the glow code. Sully's tutorial doesn't seem to help either, sadly.
Welp, here is the Wyndbain picture just as you requested on Skype:
Preset request for Diesel (can't do it myself due to the glow code) 38069cf4f5d9b78b8ab7ebcb8378d7bd

The eyes glow but if you can't get the glow code to work for them that's fine. As an alternative, just give them a bright shade of yellow-ish orange. And for them being pupiless I edited the orb eyes and gave them a black outline around the irises because I wanted them different from the pupiless one's in FH. Here is what they look like:
Preset request for Diesel (can't do it myself due to the glow code) 6470b1141354bc416480d10055ba7a65

You can edit it to make it look like the Wyndbain though lol.

And as for the Lamba marking, it's blurry in the Wyndbain photo so use this as an example.
Preset request for Diesel (can't do it myself due to the glow code) E5efdaa1c07b94a01f9a260df7380c01

And, that's about it, take as long as you need. Since you are working on the other presets and all.

Luke Corvid

Luke Corvid
Admin

I should have this done by either today or tommrow, since Cedric's is about done. XD

Diesel IELF

Okay! Very Happy I can't wait!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum