Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illuminate Eternal
-Full of Magic and Moonlight, I run,
-I howl, with the wolves and the creatures
-Who follow our Mother Moon.

~Join or Register today
~Illuminate Eternal
Illuminate Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminate Eternal

Beauty surounds the night as the full moon shines down. Filtered through the trees light dances around us. Throughout this eternal night, and never ending moonlight. Our hearts beat together, as one.

The new moon, of no importance lingers behind as the yellow sun glares and is gone beyond the sea's edge; earth smokes blue; the new moon, in cool height above the blushes, brings a fresh fragrance of heaven to our senses.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cedric's Preset

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cedric's Preset Empty Cedric's Preset Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Cedric Sicarius

Cedric Sicarius

Cedric's Preset Cedric10

So, the preset isnt that much different from his normal FH looks. He keeps the Tribal swirl markings(Both sides). He just has a few more markings, scars, and that burn mark on his leg. So, colors. The colors of his tribal swirl, eyes, pelt, ect. are the same, thats typical Cedric. The only things that are different are his back stripes, and the stripes on his legs(As shown in the second picture). I compared the two seeing if they would look better harker or lighter, and I like them better lighter. So ignore the quote in the first picture, and have them slightly lighter, not darker.
ALSO! On the right side of his neck, there are two skimmed marks where he was shot at by his brother, Mason. They're very difficult to see, and easily missed. You can leave them out, or add them. Either is fine. The blue stripe across his eye is featured only on the left side of his face(As shown in the picture), same with the scar. The X scar on his chest is about exactly in the center. The burn mark on his thigh is supposed to be on his right side, not the left.
Well, that about sums it up, Luke. Have fun and take all the time you need. :3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum