Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illuminate Eternal
-Full of Magic and Moonlight, I run,
-I howl, with the wolves and the creatures
-Who follow our Mother Moon.

~Join or Register today
~Illuminate Eternal
Illuminate Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminate Eternal

Beauty surounds the night as the full moon shines down. Filtered through the trees light dances around us. Throughout this eternal night, and never ending moonlight. Our hearts beat together, as one.

The new moon, of no importance lingers behind as the yellow sun glares and is gone beyond the sea's edge; earth smokes blue; the new moon, in cool height above the blushes, brings a fresh fragrance of heaven to our senses.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules Empty Rules Sun May 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Luke Corvid

Luke Corvid
Admin

~. DO NOT give out the map to anyone who is not in the RP, without the say so of one of the alphas of the packs, exspecially me, since I am the creator of the map we shall be in.

~. NO rank begging, or mate begging. I do not want to hear any "Can I be your beta..Can I be delta." NO you can not, those ranks are to be earned. And mate begging is plain annoying. Further more, I do not want to hear any complaining about being single. That is almost as bad as mate begging.

~. BE RESPECTFUL if I receive reports of any OOC drama, you are eligable to be banned from the forum. If it continues, you are out of the pack. No buts, this is a RP meant for FUN, not for drama.

~. MILD LANUAGE is allowed in OOC and in RP, but please be mindful of younger FH players.

~ ALL RANKS WILL BE KIND TO EVERYONE OOC!! This goes for the beta's and delta's, you will NOT say anything rude OOC that will hurt someones feelings really badly. So, beta's and delta's in the pack better not say ANY rude stuff to the other ranks in the pack, Just because you are a beta or Delta does not mean you can go off on others and say rude things to others, exspecially rude things that ARE NOT TRUE.(If this sounds mean to you,please do not take it that way, I just want everyone to feel equal, not unequal JUST because of a rank in the rp. >_> alpha's that allow their beta or delta to say rude things to other ranks in their pack and not allow the ranks that are not delta or beta defend themselves for a false rude comment that the beta and delta makes OOC, are alpha's that should not be alpha's in the first place, due to their lack of unequalness to everyone OOC, meaning the alpha only cares for her/his top rank.)

Anywho~ The Rules for the pack are below.The rules will be said as  Luke(me) or Aysel(Alphess)will tell to the new ones who join. <*^.^>

Pack Rules

*~ If any in the pack are caught speaking with an enemy in their territory or out territory, then you will be sent to stay with another that is loyal to the pack of Illuminate Eternal, intill I deem you understand why I do this, I know when you truely understand.

*~If you find an abandoned, wounded, or traped pup, please bring it to my den so I may see where it came from,how it got here, or who hurt it.

*If you like someone in a different pack and want to be their mate, either they must join our pack, having the rank as new member. NO, they will NOT have an instant rise to rank. It is unfair to others who HAVE worked many days on getting their ranks. Or, you must leave Mine and Aysel's pack and join their pack. I will NOT be having my pack-mates cross pack mating with anotherThis is to keep our pack-mates that we actually go out and look for others to join.

2Rules Empty Re: Rules Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Luke Corvid

Luke Corvid
Admin

~NEW RULE ADDED~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum