Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Illuminate Eternal
-Full of Magic and Moonlight, I run,
-I howl, with the wolves and the creatures
-Who follow our Mother Moon.

~Join or Register today
~Illuminate Eternal
Illuminate Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminate Eternal

Beauty surounds the night as the full moon shines down. Filtered through the trees light dances around us. Throughout this eternal night, and never ending moonlight. Our hearts beat together, as one.

The new moon, of no importance lingers behind as the yellow sun glares and is gone beyond the sea's edge; earth smokes blue; the new moon, in cool height above the blushes, brings a fresh fragrance of heaven to our senses.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application (Required you fill out before joining)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raiden Corvid

Raiden Corvid
Admin

To join:

Make a post of the following information:

Feral Heart Username:
Name:
Sex:
Rank Desired:
Current Packs:
Paragraph Role play example:

Extra Details: This may include history, your family or even the meaning of your name.

Requirements

Everyone has attitudes that they do not tolerate and like an individual, this pack does not accept certain behavior.
We do not tolerate disrespect and those who do not know their place. You are expected to take orders for your superior as their word is law. While in this midst of Illuminate Eternal, you will treat every member with some degree of respect.

If you are not accepted into this pack do not: whine, whine or beg. Instead, work on the things we told you to improve and try again.

~Reply to this post with the application filled out and we wil get back to you as soon as possible.

Last edited by Raiden Corvid on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://illuminate.forumotion.com

Rosalii~

Feral Heart Username: puppy-girl

Name: Rosalii Vanrose Lappa

Sex: Female

Mate: None

Rank Desired: Any

Current Packs: Lightning Pledge (Luke's pack), Blood Oath Pack (Mine)

Paragraph Role play example: The red tinted vixen tilted her head up at the sky. Midnight, her favorite time of day was near. She enjoyed the darkness, almost as much as she enjoyed the thrill of a good debate, or battle. The darnkess, a friend to her, always. At the sound of pawsteps, she pricked her ears and lowered her head to take in the form of a trim, male. 'Hmm...Young from the looks of it.' She thought to herself with a smirk on her lips. Pushing herself to her paws, she stood and stood muzzle to muzzle with the male. Tail lashing, as she waited for him to make the first move.

Extra Details: Rosalii Vanrose Lappa meaning Rose Thorn. Her mother and father are both dead of old age. Siblings, none. Previous packs, Duskwood pack. She left and preferred the loner life. She is distant, if you want to get to know her you are going to have to find the key, and then find the lock.

APPROVED

Dreygon

Dreygon

Feral Heart Username: wolvenland
Name: Dreygon Arct
Sex: Male
Rank Desired: Warrior or guard. (Whichever is needed most)
Current Packs: N/A
Paragraph Role play example: A soundless night. Dark and eerie. A pair of aquric orbs glint dangerously as an ashen figure emerges from the foliage. The mixing colours of dark and light marked the drake's bodice as his strong limbs carried him forward. A sound that resembled a hiss emitted from his pure vocals as he settled his unforgiving gaze upon the one who summoned him. "You called for me?" He questioned, folding his hind-legs into that of a sit. A long, jagged scar ran from the top of his neck down to his collar bone, showing his many years of battles won and lost. As he awaited to be addressed, he curled his tail neatly around his paws, his breath coming out in puffs of chilled air.
"Yes. There's something I need you to do for me." Said a low, grumbling voice.
The large lupe couldn't see the one who called for him, though he could just barely make out the outline of the wolf.
"Name it." He replied, his black-ipped ivories gleaming in a crooked smile.
"I want you to...take care of someone for me." Came the voice of the shadows. "Dreygon, you know who it is."
"And if I should refuse?"
"Start digging."

APPROVED

Feral Heart Username: Azuero
Name: Breaker
Rank Desired: For now, Luminescent Combatant
Current Packs: None
Paragraph Role play example: The slender fae's ice blue eyes shown through the night. Her irises had flecks of black in them, and that coupled with her abnormally small pupils suggested that her pupils had shattered into her irises. Her pelt was charcoal. However, some of her fur was graying even though she was still quite young. She stalked silently through the night, her dark pelt hiding her existence to other creatures. Her ears twitched as she glanced around, straining to pick up any sign of life. She was completely and utterly alone. The large old trees around her groaned as they swayed in the wind, and it gave the she wolf a sense of unease. The fresh night air swirled around her, running it's cold tendrils through her thick fur and chilling her to the bone. She never thought that she would ever be alone, forgotten by her own kind. Banished.

DECLINED (Whisper/PM Luke to know why)

Feral Heart Username: Bloodyfox
Name: Illusion
Rank Desired: I will accept what is given. Scout or Hunter, preferred.
Current Packs: N/A
Paragraph Role play example: Illusion halted in the pelting snow, shaking out her onyx coat to no avail. Lifting her muzzle high she scanned the area, searching. Squinting against the white storm her dark yellow optics honed in on a lone fox. A growl of disgust came from her muzzle. Normally, fox wasn't her game but at this point she hardly cared. Without another thought she bolted, her pawpads muffled by the whirring wind, the intensity of her intentions blazing with her eyes.

APPROVED

Raiden Corvid

Raiden Corvid
Admin

-Updated-

https://illuminate.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]